List of vacancies
Great opportunity in investment analysis, Warsaw: Analyst / investment associate (up to the level of).
Company: Major well-known real estate consultancy.
Responsibilities: Investment analysis on small deals from 1 million – 10 million EUROs.
Reporting to: Head of Investments, Poland.
Specific sector experience: Development companies, real estate investment funds and other consultancies.
Foreign language: English – advanced level.
Salary: Depending on the experience, negotiable.
More construction than managerial position with strong technical background.
Construction and development of warehouse properties inside Company’s portfolio.
Specific sector experience:
Warehouse/industrial investment funds and development companies
Polish - native, English – fluent
Company: Well-known international leading owner and operator of modern logistics facilities in CEE with 1.3 million sq.m. of warehouse and office properties.
The Company is being advised by one of Big-5 real estate consultancies.
The Senior Asset Manager will be responsible for implementing various of leasing activities, policies and strategies. This position which reports to Managing Director CEE and Head of Asset Management CEE is responsible for interacting directly with client representatives in all lease negotiations. This position is also responsible for understanding the dynamics of overall market/sub-market in which the portfolio's properties reside.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• build and maintain strong relationship with tenants, agents and advisors on subject market,
• new and renewal lease negotiation and analysis,
• developing local marketing programs aligned with the company's corporate marketing strategy,
• ensuring lease proposals and LMAC's are submitted for review and discussion on a timely basis,
• preparation of a leasing documentation, including but not limited to leases, amendments, final lease submission packages,
• secure new and expended business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building,
• maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry,
• cooperating closely with project management, property management and finance at above mentioned projects locally, as well as internationally whilst working with international customers,
• preparing and assisting on monthly reporting,
• working with external letting agents to produce marketing campaigns and let void space,
• working with the external property managers to maximise efficient portfolio management including, rent collection, service charge works etc.
• assisting with acquisitions and sales,
• representing company at various social events, professional fairs and conferences, pro bono events while cooperating with local governments to bring larger awareness of the company and its aspects to the subject markets,
• increasing recognition of the company and its portfolio on subject market among clients, agents, associates, investors.
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry, working for an institutional investor/developer, not necessarily in the logistics sector
• Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a solid academic track record (a real estate specialization or master’s is desirable)
• Strong client orientation and negotiation skills
• Experience of stakeholder management
• Excellent analytical and financial skills
• Ability to prepare and implement business plans for each asset
• Proven ability to validate valuations and projections
• Strong systems skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient in English
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Detailed oriented, structured and methodical
• High-energy level, self-starter
• Flexible and willing to travel regularly
• Self-motivated, able to demonstrate creativity in order to bring added value to the organisation
• Ability to multi-task and to work effectively under pressure & meet deadlines
• Good presentation and facilitation skills
International warehouse development company and real estate investor is looking for a real estate investment analyst.
• The pursuit of, and investment in, value-add and opportunistic investments across the capital structure
• Preparation of sophisticated financial models to facilitate investment decisions, including those related to developments, acquisitions, leasing, and dispositions
• Analysis of complex partnership and joint venture structures
• Review of potential tenant financials and lease documents
• Preparation of internal and external investment memoranda and other presentation materials
• Communication with senior management regarding the status of existing and prospective investment opportunities
• Sincere interest in and understanding of real estate investing
• Aptitude for quantitative analysis, with a focus on financial modeling
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ARGUS competence preferred
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Undergraduate degree from a highly ranked school, with a strong academic track record
• Experience in real estate, investment banking, investment management, or another
Great opportunity in asset/property management for well-known industrial warehousing real estate development company based in Warsaw.
The Company is looking for Head of asset/property management. The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role. Industrial warehousing or “big-boxes” experience – is preferable but the candidates from other spheres will be appropriate.
The person will be responsible for all portfolio of warehouses based in Poland (5 main locations).
Great opportunity in property management for CEE well-known real estate investment fund and development company based in Warsaw.
The company is looking for property manager (office properties). The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role. Office buildings/business parks experience – is a must here.
The person will be responsible for:
• coordination of all activities related to the property management (technical maintenance, cleaning, security, green maintenance) of designated premises
• management and control of external suppliers
• quality control of delivered services
• handling complaints
• ensuring and managing tenders
• administrative management associated with building management
• preparation of operational and investment budgets (OPEX, CAPEX)
• continuous control of the implementation of budgets and responsibility for their compliance
• communication with tenants, solution of technical and operational requirements
• communication with the owner of the building, preparation of technical and financial reports