List of vacancies
This position is based in Prague, Czech Republic. Only local candidates are required or foreigners who already live in Prague.
1. Participating in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop procurement strategies and evaluate consequences
4. Manage the procurement processes
5. Monitor technological or economic changes that will impact the business, communicate to Group and offer solutions.
Purchases goods or services for their employer to use or sell. Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Procurement Manager Job Duties:
1. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team - key relationships with Construction, IT, Finance and Property Management teams.
2. Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
3. Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
4. Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
5. Identifies and researches potential new suppliers. Brings technological innovation to process and identifies new ways with suppliers to achieve common goals.
6. Researches new products and services to meet company's goals.
7. Assesses total costs of company purchases.
8. Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
9. Oversees a procurement and design team.
10. Reports to the COO.
1. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
2. Monitor all open procurement issues involving the company, and issues affecting the industry
People Person, Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organisational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities, Specialised Industry Knowledge, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business/Engineering/Economics or a Related Field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).