List of vacancies
Position: Financial analyst (with either finance controlling or audit Big-4 experience + tiny experience in investment & acquisitions).
Location: Warsaw, Poland
The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role.
- Financial reporting, accounting and audit activities (30%)
- Supervision of operating cash flows for each project (30%)
- Cooperation with banks regarding new and existing financing (20%)
- Preparing materials for top management (10%)
- Ad hoc analyses / reporting (10%)
The Company is looking for:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently juggle several tasks at once
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to dive into other areas of the business
- University degree in economics / finance
- Fluent English
- Min 1 year of relevant professional experience (experience in real estate not required but welcome)
What Company offers:
- Small team means each member provides significant contribution from day 1
- Exposure to several projects enabling continuous learning
- Direct cooperation with General Director Poland
- Friendly atmosphere and lack of strict corporate structures
- Convenient office location in a modern building in Warsaw
- Some flexibility in working hours after trial period
- Health insurance
Company: one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties.
The Project Manager will be responsible for performing varied duties across all of the company's portfolio. The duties will be to support the Polish team on technical issues and problems giving best advice, managing larger Capex schemes including building expansions and budgeting/forecasting expenditures, reviewing information provided for the asset management and acquisitions teams.
The Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Management CEE. The perfect candidate shows a good understanding of the main technical areas related to a logistics warehouse, e.g. framing/structural, roof, sprinkler system, heating. The role will require this person to travel to visit properties / customers / service providers. The role will require a strong personality capable of working on their own or as part of a team and having a clear mind to achieve the objectives required for each scheme or problem.
• Coordination of many buildings projects within existing portfolio.
• Coordination of finishing work for new clients
• Managing and coordinating a team of consultants and contractors.
• Travelling within projects.
• Timely delivery of reports on the state work.
• Managing a feasibility study.
• Managing the progress and quality control on projects under management.
• Knowledge of costing process.
• Working closely with customers and service suppliers ensuring effective and proactive management of company properties.
• Overall responsibility for managing and monitoring the performance of the external Facilities Management supplier(s) in order to ensure optimal service to Company including:
- level of the costs,
- complying with the regulations and Company standards.
• Overall responsibility for ensuring that supplier invoicing is completed correctly and on time, and aligned with Company standards and format/coding requirements.
• Budgeting, sourcing, structuring and managing contracts with external service providers to ensure that a uniform management service is provided across all sites.
• Arranging and coordinating building maintenance in accordance with the terms of each lease in conjunction with the preferred contractor.
• Negotiating and managing third party contracts to ensure value for money is achieved.
• Ensuring that both Company and the tenant comply with statutory
• Regular at least on the quarterly basis inspections of properties including:
- general overview of the outside areas (roads, truck courts, parking, green areas, fences) and the roof,
- checking of all documentation (as-built docs completeness,
- inspection of the tenants where any issues were reported either by PM or tenant.
• Dealing, when required, with handover inspections, dilapidations and “make ready” activities.
• Dealing with customer applications for consent for alterations etc. in accordance with Company policy.
• Supporting Asset Manager with annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for Capital Expenditure according to budgeting/forecasting calendar.
• Overall responsibility for accurate documentation of relevant documents, permits and correspondence.
• Provide feedback to the Teams to optimize future property design from a maintenance perspective.
• Project Management of small repair and construction projects, including:
- arranging of the tenders,
- managing of the works,
- handing over of the works.
• Managing issues arising from tenant snagging list and warranty repairs.
• Put in place and monitor preventative/corrective maintenance program to secure long term building value.
• Other tasks as may be appropriate from time to time to ensure that the Portfolio is managed in accordance with the principles of good estate management.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• 5-7 years of experience in real estate market
• Strong knowledge of the logistics real estate market understanding, not only the construction, but operational aspects and tenant needs.
• Understanding of dilapidation and licensed alterations procedures.
• Able to demonstrate good leadership, coordination and communication skills with internal and external teams.
• Good team player
• Strong work ethic with drive and determination to thrive in a demanding work environment and to meet tight deadlines.
• Able to travel with some overnight stays.
• Experience working in a cross-border, cross-cultural environment.
• Very good English language skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications and presentation
Project manager (logistics).
The fastest growing industrial company in Poland is looking for a Project Manager in Asset Management department.
support the Asset Management Team and the managed portfolio;
complex management of small projects (redevelopment, technical installations, investment projects) in all its phases: tender, contractor selection, supervision over works implementation, preparation/coordination of the necessary documentation (visualisations, expertise, permits), cost control, approval of works etc;
negotiations and communication with all the parties involved in the construction process e.g. designers, general contractor, project manager, inspectors, relevant state administration authorities
creation, control and optimisation of investment budgets;
snag removal control;
issuing opinions on technical documentation (including offers, design documentation, tender documentation)
coordination of periodical technical audits in cooperation with inspectors, preparation of reports;
preparation of schedules for technical and warranty audits;
management of the General Contractor's securities;
developing, in cooperation with other departments, a coherent branding (branding, landscaping elements, small architecture features, park surroundings)
optimization of technical specifications of real estate
bringing ideas and implementation aiming to improve energy efficiency of buildings and decrease carbon footprint
long-term investment planning in line with company strategy;
higher education in construction
knowledge of spatial planning and construction law
experience in project management
excellent communication and argumentation skills
responsibility, independence, reliability, willingness to learn new things
communicative knowledge of English
active driving licence
computer skills (MS Office, Auto Cad)
knowledge of the warehouse market will be an advantage
What the company can offer you:
Interesting and diverse work in an ambitious team
Experience from a rapidly growing company operating in an attractive, competitive industry
The possibility of growth and further development
Financial remuneration corresponding to experience
Excellent office location in the center of Warsaw
Notebook, mobile phone and other company benefits
A well-known Polish retail stores chain is looking for a project manager.
To do the part of responsibilities of Head of Property.
Construction of commercial facilities from zero-cycle of construction up to the commissioning stage.
Specific Duties Leading activities of all project stages of stores, small units and BTS warehouses format from development of the concept stage up to commissioning;
- Due diligences, analytical reviews, preparing key conclusions and recommendations for top management;
- Budget preparation and approval, monitoring all expenditures;
- Coordination of different company` departments (particularly technical/logistic department, financial and legal);
- Obtaining positive expertise conclusions, checking and reviewing of project stage and working stage design documentation,
- Preparing and monitoring of project`s schedules;
- Passing different inspections by state authorities, obtaining full set of necessary approvals and permits;
- Transfer of the built stores to the maintenance team.
- Form the construction budget of the project and approved with the top management.
- Permitting and road access risks analysis
- Supervising external project monitor
- Form and implemented procedures between internal departments, forms of contracts with external companies of different functions, common standards of construction projects stages.
- Participate in the formation of conceptual solutions for projects and developed technical construction specifications.
- Active coordination between General Contractor, Investor and Tenant to the changes of specification during the construction period
- Participation in negotiation of the DMA and Lease Contracts.
Company: one of top 5 developers in Europe, Poland
· Perform internal property valuations in Argus Enterprise.
· Support bi-annual external property valuations, performing variance and attribution analysis.
· Support AM Analyst Team in LABs and ICMs checks, working with Yardi.
· Participate in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc AM reporting
· Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports for our management and shareholders;
· Quantification of lease contracts;
· Participation in the group’s annual budget preparation;
· Participation in external and internal property valuations;
· Research of available economic and real estate market data;
· Participation in the analysis of new leasing & investment opportunities;
· Support Yardi implementation regarding reporting and budgeting;
· Participation in projections file update and x-check;
· Other tasks assigned by supervisor, country and group management.
ANALYSIS & JUDGEMENT:
Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgements.
Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities.
Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information.
A dynamically developing developer operating on the commercial real estate market is looking for a Senior leasing manager.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
• Participation in the development of a strategy for renting a portfolio of warehouse properties all over Poland (more than 300.000 sq.m. of asset 10.000 of which need to leased straight away)
• Responsibility for the comprehensive conduct of the commercialization and re-commercialization process
• Active tenant acquisition
• Conducting negotiations on their own and preparing agreements
• Cooperation with real estate agencies
• Maintaining current relationships with tenants
• Participation in the budgeting/offer creation process
• Market analysis and participation in industry events
Great opportunity in investment analysis, Warsaw: Analyst / investment associate (up to the level of).
Company: Major well-known real estate consultancy.
Responsibilities: Investment analysis on small deals from 1 million – 10 million EUROs.
Reporting to: Head of Investments, Poland.
Specific sector experience: Development companies, real estate investment funds and other consultancies.
Foreign language: English – advanced level.
Salary: Depending on the experience, negotiable.
More construction than managerial position with strong technical background.
Construction and development of warehouse properties inside Company’s portfolio.
Specific sector experience:
Warehouse/industrial investment funds and development companies
Polish - native, English – fluent
Company: Well-known international leading owner and operator of modern logistics facilities in CEE with 1.3 million sq.m. of warehouse and office properties.
The Company is being advised by one of Big-5 real estate consultancies.
The Senior Asset Manager will be responsible for implementing various of leasing activities, policies and strategies. This position which reports to Managing Director CEE and Head of Asset Management CEE is responsible for interacting directly with client representatives in all lease negotiations. This position is also responsible for understanding the dynamics of overall market/sub-market in which the portfolio's properties reside.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• build and maintain strong relationship with tenants, agents and advisors on subject market,
• new and renewal lease negotiation and analysis,
• developing local marketing programs aligned with the company's corporate marketing strategy,
• ensuring lease proposals and LMAC's are submitted for review and discussion on a timely basis,
• preparation of a leasing documentation, including but not limited to leases, amendments, final lease submission packages,
• secure new and expended business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building,
• maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry,
• cooperating closely with project management, property management and finance at above mentioned projects locally, as well as internationally whilst working with international customers,
• preparing and assisting on monthly reporting,
• working with external letting agents to produce marketing campaigns and let void space,
• working with the external property managers to maximise efficient portfolio management including, rent collection, service charge works etc.
• assisting with acquisitions and sales,
• representing company at various social events, professional fairs and conferences, pro bono events while cooperating with local governments to bring larger awareness of the company and its aspects to the subject markets,
• increasing recognition of the company and its portfolio on subject market among clients, agents, associates, investors.
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry, working for an institutional investor/developer, not necessarily in the logistics sector
• Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a solid academic track record (a real estate specialization or master’s is desirable)
• Strong client orientation and negotiation skills
• Experience of stakeholder management
• Excellent analytical and financial skills
• Ability to prepare and implement business plans for each asset
• Proven ability to validate valuations and projections
• Strong systems skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient in English
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Detailed oriented, structured and methodical
• High-energy level, self-starter
• Flexible and willing to travel regularly
• Self-motivated, able to demonstrate creativity in order to bring added value to the organisation
• Ability to multi-task and to work effectively under pressure & meet deadlines
• Good presentation and facilitation skills
Great opportunity in asset/property management for well-known industrial warehousing real estate development company based in Warsaw.
The Company is looking for Head of asset/property management. The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role. Industrial warehousing or “big-boxes” experience – is preferable but the candidates from other spheres will be appropriate.
The person will be responsible for all portfolio of warehouses based in Poland (5 main locations).
Great opportunity in property management for CEE well-known real estate investment fund and development company based in Warsaw.
The company is looking for property manager (office properties). The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role. Office buildings/business parks experience – is a must here.
The person will be responsible for:
• coordination of all activities related to the property management (technical maintenance, cleaning, security, green maintenance) of designated premises
• management and control of external suppliers
• quality control of delivered services
• handling complaints
• ensuring and managing tenders
• administrative management associated with building management
• preparation of operational and investment budgets (OPEX, CAPEX)
• continuous control of the implementation of budgets and responsibility for their compliance
• communication with tenants, solution of technical and operational requirements
• communication with the owner of the building, preparation of technical and financial reports