List of vacancies
Great opportunity in investment analysis, Warsaw: Analyst / investment associate (up to the level of).
Company: Major well-known real estate consultancy.
Responsibilities: Investment analysis on small deals from 1 million – 10 million EUROs.
Reporting to: Head of Investments, Poland.
Specific sector experience: Development companies, real estate investment funds and other consultancies.
Foreign language: English – advanced level.
Salary: Depending on the experience, negotiable.
More construction than managerial position with strong technical background.
Construction and development of warehouse properties inside Company’s portfolio.
Specific sector experience:
Warehouse/industrial investment funds and development companies
Polish - native, English – fluent
Employer: CEE development company, specializes primarily on shopping centers
• Tenants representations with a little brokerage
• Properties in 7 cities across CEE with total GLA = 100.000 sq.m
Reporting to: Directly to Head of office leasing
Senior leasing manager
Specific sector experience:
Office leasing manager
English is a must
Employer: International real estate development and investing company
The person in this position will be working for a commercial property owner/investor who develops a new portfolio of logistics and warehousing facilities in Poland and at the same time a new business line, dedicated to building industrial space (Development), analysis and purchase (Investment), then commercialization (Leasing) and finally management. Delivering multi-purpose warehouse suited to various needs.
• commercialization of the logistic and storage portfolio, by building strong relationships with potential customers/tenants;
• new development opportunities;
• building the company's brand and its new products (e.g. Small Business Units);
• building a business base and actively contacting them;
• examining the needs of clients.
• supporting marketing campaigns;
• organising meetings and updating databases on the actions taken;
• participating in meetings aimed at presenting the available areas to potential tenants;
• preparing budgets;
• cooperating with external agents;
• coordinating space plans, development of projects for tenants, as well as fit-out works with technical department.
• several years of experience in leasing logistic and storage projects, who know the market of potential tenants interested in developing a new line for the international investment fund;
• determination to exceed the clients’ expectations and ability to build and maintain strong relationships;
• pro-client approach and highly developed interpersonal skills;
• ability to negotiate;
• practical skills in operating the MS Office;
• English at the business level.
Company: Well-known international leading owner and operator of modern logistics facilities in CEE with 1.3 million sq.m. of warehouse and office properties.
The Company is being advised by one of Big-5 real estate consultancies.
The Senior Asset Manager will be responsible for implementing various of leasing activities, policies and strategies. This position which reports to Managing Director CEE and Head of Asset Management CEE is responsible for interacting directly with client representatives in all lease negotiations. This position is also responsible for understanding the dynamics of overall market/sub-market in which the portfolio's properties reside.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• build and maintain strong relationship with tenants, agents and advisors on subject market,
• new and renewal lease negotiation and analysis,
• developing local marketing programs aligned with the company's corporate marketing strategy,
• ensuring lease proposals and LMAC's are submitted for review and discussion on a timely basis,
• preparation of a leasing documentation, including but not limited to leases, amendments, final lease submission packages,
• secure new and expended business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building,
• maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry,
• cooperating closely with project management, property management and finance at above mentioned projects locally, as well as internationally whilst working with international customers,
• preparing and assisting on monthly reporting,
• working with external letting agents to produce marketing campaigns and let void space,
• working with the external property managers to maximise efficient portfolio management including, rent collection, service charge works etc.
• assisting with acquisitions and sales,
• representing company at various social events, professional fairs and conferences, pro bono events while cooperating with local governments to bring larger awareness of the company and its aspects to the subject markets,
• increasing recognition of the company and its portfolio on subject market among clients, agents, associates, investors.
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry, working for an institutional investor/developer, not necessarily in the logistics sector
• Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a solid academic track record (a real estate specialization or master’s is desirable)
• Strong client orientation and negotiation skills
• Experience of stakeholder management
• Excellent analytical and financial skills
• Ability to prepare and implement business plans for each asset
• Proven ability to validate valuations and projections
• Strong systems skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient in English
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Detailed oriented, structured and methodical
• High-energy level, self-starter
• Flexible and willing to travel regularly
• Self-motivated, able to demonstrate creativity in order to bring added value to the organisation
• Ability to multi-task and to work effectively under pressure & meet deadlines
• Good presentation and facilitation skills
Nationwide, dynamically developing developer operating on the commercial real estate market. They specialize in providing modern warehouse space, Polish based with properties in Cracow, Poznan, Warsaw.
Responsibilities: overall project management more focused on construction than on managerial stuff. BTS projects.
English language knowledge is a must.
Company: CEE real estate development company (focused primarily on offices, as well as retail).
• Advising on the implementation of the Company's strategy in the area of renting office space;
• Implementation of the Principal's office space plans as part of its guidelines and agreed financial framework;
• Support in the development of marketing activities in terms of office space rental of the Company;
• Proactively acquire tenants of office space and conduct negotiations with clients, including current ones;
• Proactive activities to maintain current customers and finalize lease contracts with them;
• Presenting reports to the Commercial Director Poland regarding space rental and marketing activities
• Developing and maintaining relations with real estate agents and financial institutions in accordance with the values and principles observed by the Company.
• Approx. 2 year experience on similar position
• Very good command of English
Position reporting to: Commercial Director Poland
Type of contract: Employment or B2B contract
Company: International Real Estate Investment fund and development company, operating in CEE
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
Ideal candidate must be resourceful, confident, driven with excellent negotiation skills and have a persuasive personality. Candidate should be highly customer focused and able to build relationships. You should have proven property management/leasing experience ideally in the retail arena. The ideal candidate must have strong communication and analytical skills.
• Work closely with existing and potential retail tenants to ensure that they can deliver value to, and get value from, the office property Operations
• Ensure tenants fulfil their obligations under their lease agreement and internal regulation of the complex
• Procure tenants debt control and monitor the payment, delivering reminders for payment if needed
• Collection and control of documents from the tenants (insurance policy, bank guaranties, others defined in the lease agreement)
• Exchange correspondence with tenants in professional and effective way, sending current information about all activities in the complex
• Coordinate work of external service providers (security, cleaning) to get the high quality of the service
• Assistance with the management of client relationships and portfolio matters such as quarterly KPI reporting and managing environmental data
• Managing rent and other income including tenant indebtedness
• Deal with tenant applications
• Cooperation with the business centre team members and staff from different departments
• Preparation and coordination the tenders for services
• Collecting the sales data from tenants, monthly analysis of the performance
• Footfall data analysis
• Control of opex budget
• Respect requirements and roles of the business centre insurer
• Ensure that the office property operates to the highest quality standards
• Daily support and close cooperation with Director of business centre
• Respect the deadlines and deliver assigned tasks on time
• Fluency in English
Company: International warehouse development and investment company
The company is looking for a professional and experienced colleague to strengthen controlling department based in Prague.
Scope of work:
• Prepare and monitor the corporate business planning and budgeting
• Design plans and programs to improve financial control and accountability
• Preparation of controlling reports
• Preparation of annual budget for the company
• Provide financial analysis, forecasts, interpretation of variances from budget, standards and advice to management
• University degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least 5-10 years of relevant professional experience; experience in real estate big advantage
• Fluent English
• Strong IT skills
• Know-how in operating budgets, business plans, monthly reporting
• Experience in financial planning and analysis, ideally from a multinational company
• Experience in Cash Flow and MIS systems
International warehouse development company and real estate investor is looking for a real estate investment analyst.
• The pursuit of, and investment in, value-add and opportunistic investments across the capital structure
• Preparation of sophisticated financial models to facilitate investment decisions, including those related to developments, acquisitions, leasing, and dispositions
• Analysis of complex partnership and joint venture structures
• Review of potential tenant financials and lease documents
• Preparation of internal and external investment memoranda and other presentation materials
• Communication with senior management regarding the status of existing and prospective investment opportunities
• Sincere interest in and understanding of real estate investing
• Aptitude for quantitative analysis, with a focus on financial modeling
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ARGUS competence preferred
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Undergraduate degree from a highly ranked school, with a strong academic track record
• Experience in real estate, investment banking, investment management, or another
Great opportunity in asset/property management for well-known industrial warehousing real estate development company based in Warsaw.
The Company is looking for Head of asset/property management. The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role. Industrial warehousing or “big-boxes” experience – is preferable but the candidates from other spheres will be appropriate.
The person will be responsible for all portfolio of warehouses based in Poland (5 main locations).
Great opportunity in property management for CEE well-known real estate investment fund and development company based in Warsaw.
The company is looking for property manager (office properties). The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role. Office buildings/business parks experience – is a must here.
The person will be responsible for:
• coordination of all activities related to the property management (technical maintenance, cleaning, security, green maintenance) of designated premises
• management and control of external suppliers
• quality control of delivered services
• handling complaints
• ensuring and managing tenders
• administrative management associated with building management
• preparation of operational and investment budgets (OPEX, CAPEX)
• continuous control of the implementation of budgets and responsibility for their compliance
• communication with tenants, solution of technical and operational requirements
• communication with the owner of the building, preparation of technical and financial reports