Please, send us your CV or contact us for further information:
Financial AnalystWarsaw, Poland
Position: Financial analyst (with either finance controlling or audit Big-4 experience + tiny experience in investment & acquisitions).
Location: Warsaw, Poland
The candidates from both: consultancy and developer’s/investor’s side will be appropriate for the role.
- Financial reporting, accounting and audit activities (30%)
- Supervision of operating cash flows for each project (30%)
- Cooperation with banks regarding new and existing financing (20%)
- Preparing materials for top management (10%)
- Ad hoc analyses / reporting (10%)
The Company is looking for:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently juggle several tasks at once
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to dive into other areas of the business
- University degree in economics / finance
- Fluent English
- Min 1 year of relevant professional experience (experience in real estate not required but welcome)
What Company offers:
- Small team means each member provides significant contribution from day 1
- Exposure to several projects enabling continuous learning
- Direct cooperation with General Director Poland
- Friendly atmosphere and lack of strict corporate structures
- Convenient office location in a modern building in Warsaw
- Some flexibility in working hours after trial period
- Health insurance
Junior Asset Management AnalystWarsaw, Poland
Company: one of top 5 developers in Europe, Poland
- Perform internal property valuations in Argus Enterprise.
- Support bi-annual external property valuations, performing variance and attribution analysis.
- Support AM Analyst Team in LABs and ICMs checks, working with Yardi.
- Participate in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc AM reporting
- Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports for our management and shareholders;
- Quantification of lease contracts;
- Participation in the group’s annual budget preparation;
- Participation in external and internal property valuations;
- Research of available economic and real estate market data;
- Participation in the analysis of new leasing & investment opportunities;
- Support Yardi implementation regarding reporting and budgeting;
- Participation in projections file update and x-check;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor, country and group management.
- ANALYSIS & JUDGEMENT
Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgements.
- SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- BOTTOM-LINE FOCUS
Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities.
- CONSTRUCTIVE TEAMWORK
Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information.
Analyst / Investment AssociateWarsaw, Poland
Company: Major well-known real estate consultancy.Send your CV
Responsibilities: Investment analysis on small deals from 1 million – 10 million EUROs.
Reporting to: Head of Investments, Poland.
Specific sector experience: Development companies, real estate investment funds and other consultancies.
Foreign language: English – advanced level.
Salary: Depending on the experience, negotiable.