List of vacancies
Position is open in one of the leading shopping mall operators in Russia. The company owns and manages five superregional shopping centers in major cities of Russia and has in-house cutting edge technology platform.
Investment Team reports directly to CEO and works in close cooperation with key functional teams and third party advisers.
- Taking part in various stages of M&A, Due Diligence and fund-raising projects
- Searching for the most lucrative acquisition targets within retail real estate field (superregional shopping centers)
- Preparing and delivering financial models of new projects and presentations for senior management, shareholders and BoD
- Maintaining valuation of the company’s existing assets
- Assisting in liaison with potential equity partners
- Negotiating with providers of debt financing and external consultants
- Participating in internal budgeting process
- Higher education
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good English
- Personally: good communicator and team player, diplomatic, flexible re working hours, efficient time and task management skills
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Great mentorship and training
- Opportunity to work on challenging and diverse tasks
- Unique, friendly and highly professional team
- Modern office (located on Savvinskaya embankment)
- Medical insurance
A Technical Director is the person responsible for planning, co-ordination and control of a construction project from its conception to the time it is completed. He is responsible for ensuring that the client’s requirements regarding the functionality and standards are met. He is also responsible for ensuring that the construction project is concluded successfully. The Technical Director is usually responsible for dealing with any delays that may happen in the construction site, emergencies or the bad weather that may occur.
Range of services:
• Overseeing (Planning, monitoring and coordinating) the entire construction project
• Scheduling and coordinating all types of design during the construction process
• Ensuring that the project is completed within a specified time
• Determine the best source of construction materials
• Scheduling and estimating the time required to complete the project
• Advising on the selection of trade contractors and general contractors who are ideal for the completion of a project
• Determining the labour requirements in co-operation with the Site manager and the sub-contractors
• Checking contracts with attachments
• Ensuring that the construction resources are used well
• Monitoring the compliance with set regulations
• Organizing the tender process, finalizing the tender and making sure all contracts are assigned on time
• Making sure that the contracts are signed in the shortest time possible, for sure before the works start on site (Site Manager is not allowed to let subcontractors in without signed contract)
• Organizing the introduction of the contract and subcontractor to the site team by the Project Engineer/ Senior Project Engineer
• Overseeing monthly reports done for the Board by Project Analyst/Quality Co-ordinator about financial status, progress status and issues to be solved this by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
• Making monthly the financial prognosis till the end of the project implementing the known contract parameters
• Overlooking the instalments done by the Site manager for the financial department
• Leading the project meetings with designers and architects
• Leading the internal meetings with specialists and site manager
• HR issues
• Attending meetings with potential clients (if required)
• Performing other assigned duties as deemed necessary by their supervisor
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
• Attending in audits / Due Diligence if necessary
• Contribution to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Minimum Master Degree
- Good knowledge of English
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets
- Ability to supervise the quality and accuracy of the work of others for compliance with the desired application
- Ability to enforce commitments
- Focus on achieving goals
- Good contact with employees
The company is a major investor into property in Russia with over 1mil sqm under management, and is growing, so there is a big chance here to develop within the property management team a long-term career.
- Managing tenant relations (maintaining the existing agreements with tenants);
- Managing contractual and service agreements;
- Ensuring obligations are fulfilled from the owner and tenant side
• Minimum 3 years background in property management (warehouse, commercial, retail)
Salary range: 80 000-150 000 rub gross
The person we are looking for will be working for our client’s office in St Petersburg and will be in charge of the leasing of 3 different office buildings which are owned by this client:
- Office 1 = 21.000 m2
- Office 2 = 11.000 m2,
- Office 3 = 15.000 m2.
We need a person to take over:
- liaison with brokers to let them know our current and potential vacancies,
- help potential tenants with site tours, make presentations,
- drafting preliminary offers (term sheets),
- running statistics of visits,
- helping with signing contracts.
We look forward to dynamic candidates with a proven track-record. English is not needed but could be preferred.
Salary is open to discuss. Start date is as soon as possible.
• Conduct the perfect tour to potential customers, showcasing a variety of products and services
• Ensure you have very happy customers in your communities
• Resolve escalated customer’s issues
• Ensure all your centers are up to standard every day
• Looks for new revenue opportunities to help new customers run their business
• Hire, train and retain the best Regus team members
• Copes well with pressure
• Maintains standards
• Goal orientated
• B2B Sales DNA/Closing expert
• Expert at remote management
• Respected leader
• Fantastic communication skills
• Has presence
• Appreciates Change / Is Flexible
• Multitasking master
• Collecting information and analysis of the economic situation and real estate market, summarizing historical data and preparing forecasts
• Preparation of various financial models / calculations (NPV, IRR, PI, sensitivity analysis), analytical presentations and conclusions, documentation (new projects, business plans, budgets, valuation of companies, etc.); control and maintenance
• Interaction with brokers and external consultants - participation in the coordination of the terms of cooperation, preparation of information, verification and agreement of the results obtained
• Participation in tenders for the design and construction of facilities
• Participation in real estate transactions, M&A transactions and fund-raising transactions
• Preparation of materials and presentations for internal purposes, tenders and for top management of the company
• Support for other departments for the purposes of operating, financial and investment activities of the company
Requirements to a candidate:
- Higher economic education
- Relevant work experience from 3 years
- Experience in real estate development companies, real estate consulting, strategic consulting, Big 4 companies - valuation, investments, strategic consulting
- Knowledge and understanding of the real estate market, experience with lease contracts and understanding of their key aspects
- Investment analysis and financial modeling
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel
- Practical modeling experience (development of own and analysis of third-party models)
- Knowledge of modern methods of evaluation of investment and development projects
- Professional knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Experience in various presentations (for investors, potential partners and clients, the Board of Directors)
- English knowledge: upper-intermediate level and above
Qualities and skills:
- Team work
- Results oriented
- Analytical mind
- Attention to detail
You will be responsible for the Commercial, i.e. Leasing & Sales, Marketing activities at the company.
In specific terms, the responsibilities of Commercial Director-Customer Solutions will be inclusive of, but not necessarily limited to the following:
Operational management of Customer Solutions Department:
• Daily manage the team consisting of 4 people: Senior Leasing Manager, Senior Financial Analyst (part-time on project basis), Coordinator/Junior Leasing Manager, Marketing Project Manager (part-time on project basis);
• Represent Customer Solutions department on internal the company management meetings;
• Manage communications with other departments on customer requests and operational matters;
• Leasing existing vacancy of ~ 60,000m2;
• Attracting build-to-suit customers for existing land bank of ~ 21 allowing for buildable area of ~ 140,000 m2;
• Attracting build-to-suit Empowered Development (Fee Development solutions by the company) customers for existing land bank and other prospecting sites;
• Leasing space which becomes vacant in the future;
• Leasing activity stipulates process management from A to Z, including site visits, interaction with brokers, commercial negotiations and binding deal execution;
• Interacting with the brokerage community by means of building and maintaining close relationships with leading international real estate consultancy firms. Follow up with brokers/tenant representation consultants on regular basis, manage brokers to support the company with attracting and “head-hunting” potential customers;
• Dealing with professional media – CRE/Arendator.ru, etc. on regular basis, providing comments on industry news to warehouse profile articles, acting as market expert;
• Managing hard-sell advertising campaigns – planning/budgeting/placements;
• Development/update of brochures/presentations;
• Attending business development events – conferences, working breakfasts, brunches, networking events;
• Providing inputs for the updates of website/social media/intranet portals as well as the company submissions for CRE Awards nominations;
• Acting as a project lead for the company at annual brokerage event
• Provide an integral support service to the core business in a dynamic shopping environment
• Maintain the value of the asset building and reduce operating costs associated with maintaining the centre without compromising the standards expected on brand delivery.
• Contractually manage the outsource maintenance provision in accordance with Operations Policy.
• Report on operational performance to Retail Operations Director and the Group Head of Facilities Management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement the properties / centres Maintenance regime.
• Deliver excellent results in both planned and reactive maintenance.
• Comprehensive knowledge of products and services available and standards of performance.
• Review work performances of contractors to ensure standards are met.
• Set KPI’s and monitor performance standards.
• Maintain and continue to develop a personal knowledge in area of expertise.
• Manage policy for small building works at centre level.
• Meet and engage with the tenant and retailers and discuss their needs relating to operational issues.
• Compile tender documents and negotiate local contracts, for approval by the Retail Operations Director / Group Head of Facilities Management.
• Resolve any maintenance issues with external government bodies.
• Conduct annual review of all goods and services and report as necessary.
• Line manager of the on-site labour and environment protection specialist; including;
• Task allocation
• Performance evaluation
• Annual appraisal
• Liaise with on-site representative of appointed security/cleaning contractor.
• Set KPI’s and Monitor the performance of the contractor.
• Ensure centre is receiving the best value at all times.
• Address any issues regarding security/cleaning/maintenance.
• Liaise with the Retail Operations Director / Group Head of Facilities Management as to contract performance.
Compliance & Health and Safety
Demonstrate an understanding of current Health & Safety legislation.
Ensure the centre is compliant according to local and RF legislation.
Maintain incident records in accordance with company procedure.
Develop and awareness of Health & Safety within the centre.
Ensure contractors are aware of Health & Safety procedure, check their policy.
Understand the service charge budget format outlined by RICS
Review costs and expenses relating to maintaining the centre and track these against budgets. Act to align as required.
Prepare detailed costing for centre Opex budget.
Identify any potential cost savings.
Report monthly on expenditure against budget
The active interface between the tenant’s shop fit designer / fit out team and the operational team to ensure;
• The tenant follows the correct legal process in order to facilitate the occupancy of their unit.
• All required approvals and certifications are accounted for prior to occupancy of the tenant’s unit.
• All tenants are furnished with the correct information to achieve the above.
• The tenant follows to requirement set in the “unit Shop fit and Alterations Manual” supplied
• All variations are documented.
• Handover and document the tenant’s occupancy of their unit.
Produce Shop fit progress reports [supplied by the operator] in a timely accurate manner
Provide professional coaching to team members.
Motivate individuals to achieve required standards.
Design work schedules for line managed staff.
Respond to facilities management requests from the Retail Operations Director/ Group Head of Facilities Management
Liaise with all members of the on-site management team on operational issue where necessary.
Develop relationships with key internal and external customers in order to achieve the aims of the business.
Deliver on centre brand expectations.
Develop customer relations skills in order to deliver excellent customer service.
Experience, knowledge & qualifications required for the position
Previous experience of property or estate management in Russia essential.
Clear Management focus with hands-on approach.
Ability to work and integrate in an already established.
Achieve deadlines and work to budget.
Sound knowledge of service providers and suppliers in the field of soft, hard and environmental facilities / property management.
Knowledge of contractors and their work methods.
Fluency in English (vocal & written) a pre-requisite.
Competencies and Attributes required for this position
Strong organisational skills – ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
Fast and responsive – working to strict deadlines.
Proven communication and interpersonal skills to all levels.
Resourceful, innovative thinker.
The ability to adapt to an international management practice.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Team Player – maintain close working relationships with all other employees of the business to assist in the facilitation of projects.
Ability to listen and a willingness to learn.
Utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information.
Results and achievement oriented to high standards.
Committed, motivated and passionate about our people and our company.
A good sense of humour.