List of vacancies
• Анализ потребностей заказчика, проведение переговоров и встреч, показ объекта заказчику.
• Подготовка предложений и презентаций для заказчика.
• Подготовка сопроводительных писем к предложениям для заказчика.
• Координация работы между различными департаментами компании в рамках подготовки предложений и в ходе переговоров с заказчиком.
• Осуществление координация и участие в переговорах с заказчиком для обсуждения коммерческих и технических вопросов.
• Подписание писем о намерениях, включая подготовительные этапы, переговоры и урегулирование изменений.
• Участие в подготовке и заключении договоров (аренды, предварительный договор аренды, купли-продажи и др.).
• Участие в мероприятиях по вопросам привлечения новых заказчиков и повышения узнаваемости бренда компании на рынке, таких, например, как:
• привлечение к сотрудничеству брокеров/профессиональные консалтинговые компании;
• участие в конференциях, круглых столах и других деловых мероприятиях с целью поиска потенциальных заказчиков и продвижения бренда компании.
• Обновление маркетинговых материалов;
• Внесение информации в соответствующие базы данных компании.
• Высшее образование
• Опыт работы на позиции в продажах (B2B) 2-3 года, опыт работы в сфере коммерческой недвижимости или в подразделениях по управлению недвижимостью является преимуществом
• Опыт работы с договорами аренды и понимание их ключевых аспектов
• Опыт подготовки различных презентаций
• Умение работать в команде
• Работа на результат
• Хорошие навыки тайм-менеджмента
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (International Investor)
BACKGROUND INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Europe based international group who has been investing in Russia for more than 25 years, has a long term value and growth focused investment approach and owns a number of assets in Russia, including the large business center.
Manage and supervise all operational, commercial, technical, financial and marketing activities of the business center.
Oversee and manage the team at the business center on a day-to-day basis, to ensure smooth operations and interactions between team members and departments.
Developing working relationships with and negotiations with outside third party service providers who provide facility management and related services to the building.
Arrange and oversee tender processes for service providers considered to perform capex program works at the building and together with international investor assess tenders and (subject to international investor approval) arrange for contractual and practical arrangements with successful tender parties. Subsequently, to oversee these capex programs to ensure they are performed timeously and within budget and agreed quality standards.
Work closely together with the international investor to pro-actively identify ideas and strategies to enhance the building, to develop and implement new investor ideas and strategies, all aimed to enhance the business center and create value over time.
Responsible for annual preparation of the business center budget (with accounting team) and, subsequently, after investor approval to ensure costs are kept within approved budget parameters and income adheres to and better budgeted targets.
Work to meet investor objectives and maximize the value and potential of the office center
Optimise net operating income through implementation of effective cost control and optimising rental income.
Collaborate with tenants and service providers to build long term and productive relationships.
• Provide professional guidance to team members.
• Motivate individuals to work together and achieve required standards.
• Design work schedules for line managed staff.
• Liaise with all members of the on-site management team on operational issues.
Tenant and Lease Management
• Oversee and manage the lease managers – regular meetings and updates on current tenants/initiatives to introduce new tenants/better tenant mix in line with agreed strategies.
• Oversee regular rent reviews/standard rack rates assessments/market rates assessments.
• Front-line point of contact for landlord negotiations.
• Assess and review terms of new leases/and or any major amendments to tenant lease terms.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the properties and tenancy terms.
• Monitoring all financial transactions in relation to tenants.
• Coordination of maintenance projects with in-house and third party facilities professionals.
Budgetary Preparation and Control
• Oversee annual preparation of the business center budget (with accounting team).
• Ensure costs are kept within approved budget parameters and income adheres to and better budgeted targets
• Monthly reporting to investor after review of costs and income relating to maintaining the business centre and track these against budgets.
• Identify potential cost savings.
• Developing and coordinating capex programs cost control and monitoring.
• Ongoing assessment for need for capex programs/maintenance capex and motivation and plans for investor approval.
• Regular update meetings with accounting team.
• Regular contact with investment manager.
Compliance & Health and Safety
• Demonstrate an understanding of current Health & Safety legislation.
• Ensure the centre is compliant according to Russian Federation legislation.
• Maintain incident records in accordance with company procedure.
• Develop and awareness of Health & Safety within the centre.
• Ensure contractors are aware of Health & Safety procedure, check their policy.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with legislation.
• Commercial degree with 5+ years' minimum work experience gained working in commercial real estate in a senior Property/Asset Management role.
• Work experience with international real estate groups and/or international investors.
• Solid economic and commercial understanding.
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills to work on numerous matters concurrently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Pro-active and highly organised with an appreciation of the wider goals and core business operations of the group.
• Management skills - experience in overseeing a team of people.
• Experience in working with third party facility and service providers.
• Motivated to work with international group.
· Firmly establish the St Petersburg Retail Property as a distinctive and appealing shopping and tourist destination venue within the retail landscape of the 90-minute drivetime Catchment Area.
· Execute the Consumer Marketing Strategy on an annual basis, as directed by UK Head of Marketing, having contributed to it by taking into account local circumstances and opportunities to optimise the strategy for the local market.
· Liaise with Marketing Manager of Moscow to ensure efficiencies in the operation of two Centers in the two city locations. The objective is to advertise and promote the St Petersburg Center in the same way as Moscow Center (as much as is practically possible) using the same principal Moscow-based suppliers.
· Identify those activities (or time-periods) which have to be operated differently in St Petersburg compared to Moscow. Devise action plans to develop and execute those activities. (For example, Tourism Marketing is expected to be a higher priority in St Petersburg, with a dedicated annual promotional programme.)
· Maximise consumer visitor numbers (‘footfall’) into the Outlet Centre.
· Maximise new customer generation (‘first-time’ visitors) by continuing to encourage trial of this relatively new retail sector in St Petersburg area.
· Develop relevant actions to maximise the frequency of repeat visits by consumers over time.
· Assist Retail Management colleagues in maximising Spend per Head and Turnover Rent. These objectives are based on the Retail KPIs of Conversion and ATV, which are the responsibility of Retail Management. The joint objective is to convert visits into retail sales revenue in-store.
· To successfully exploit online communications media, which are becoming increasingly important over time. In particular, to focus on effective reach and frequency amongst consumers using mobile devices.
· Develop a cost-effective programme to attract high-spending tourist visitors, both Russian citizens visiting St Petersburg and foreign nationals as tourists. It is expected that Chinese visitors through nearby Pulkovo airport will be a key focus.
· Management and analysis of local market and Centre performance data, which is an increasingly important part of the Consumer Marketing function within Outlet retailing.
Role and Responsibilities:
· In liaison with the UK Head Office specialists and the Marketing Manager in Moscow, plan and execute the strategic promotional and advertising campaigns throughout the calendar year. It is expected that campaigns used to develop Moscow will be used also in St Petersburg.
· This role is 80% tactical and 20% strategic. The Marketing Manager has the opportunity to be commercially engaged at strategic level, but must be able to plan, co-ordinate and monitor regular, routine retail promotional activity at local level.
· Using high-profile advertising media across the calendar year, create high brand awareness and boost peak visitor numbers during campaign periods. There is a requirement to obtain synergy with suppliers and campaigns used in Moscow. Key suppliers in Moscow will be used for both Centres.
· In liaison with Marketing Manager in Moscow, develop on-site promotions and events within a formalised annual ‘Marketing Promotional Calendar’ that drive visitors into the Outlet Centre and sales through the Tenant Outlet stores.
· In liaison with Marketing Manager in Moscow, manage the contracted Marketing Services suppliers allocated to the Centre, planning, producing and controlling the delivery of services.
· Provide regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports outlining the activities during the period and relevant associated information.
· Keep key Tenant information up-to-date for presentations to consumers. This is especially the case with digital media and company website. Information Boards and Mall Guide leaflets should be cost-effectively managed to be as up-to-date as possible.
· Plan, introduce and develop a formal Loyalty Scheme with key Tenant participation. The principal requirement is to ensure that retail offers made by Tenants of the Company which participate in loyalty schemes at any competitor Centre offer the same terms at Moscow.
· Develop appropriate packages of POS materials, in liaison with Retail Management. The principal Marketing responsibility is mall decoration and POS for store windows. In-store POS is the principal area for Retail Management responsibility.
· Measure and evaluate the success, or otherwise, of Marketing activities within a competitive context, in order to demonstrate the added value and/or contribution of Marketing strategy to sales or footfall, or other learnings for future benefits.
· In liaison with the Retail Manager, help to involve the Tenant retailers in the annual program of promotional events to increase footfall, Average Spend per Head (visitors) and Turnover Rent.
· Identify, and build a business relationship with, the marketing decision-maker of each of the key brand Tenants on site. Whilst this is likely within the top-20 sellers that contribute 45% of sales revenue, account needs to be taken of those close to current Turnover Rent thresholds.
· Manage and evaluate the market research measures, such as Exit Polls, ad hoc Research, statistics data, online analytics, ‘Mystery Shopper’ studies etc and analyse trends over time.
· Measure and evaluate the success, or otherwise, of promotional campaigns in order to demonstrate the added value and/or contribution to sales or footfall, or other learnings for future benefits.
· Manage/co-ordinate the content and functions of the website, Social Media and other online communications activity for the Centre.
· Manage the local PR presence, in order to create the maximum publicity coverage in non-paid-for media channels within the local catchment and in the local community.
· Plan, develop and execute an appropriate strategy to attract high-spending tourists.
· Control and report monthly on Expenditure against the annual Marketing Budget.
· Deputise, where necessary, for the Retail Operations Director (including any required duty management in a rota system).
· Good experience of reputable consumer goods or services marketing, preferably (but not essential) in a retail or shopping centre environment.
· Outgoing and confident operator able to liaise with the multiple contacts within the Centre, especially Tenant store Managers.
· Experience and expertise in working with content for online media is essential.
· Must have experience of dealing with national/regional media, especially radio and outdoor.
· Must be capable of managing website and Social Media content on a daily basis.
· Should have operational experience of database marketing.
· Must be an enthusiastic and competent data analyst. Constant evaluation and learnings for future improvements are key requirements for success in Outlet retail.
Desired Skill Set:
· Educated to Higher Education standard.
· Numeracy and analytical skills are essential.
· Excellent personal presentation and communication skills are expected.
· Competent in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Highly organised – able to work without constant supervision.
· Marketing or Business qualifications would be an advantage.
· Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Desired Personal Attributes:
· This role will suit the self-confident, ambitious and internationally-aware individual looking for freedom to express themselves in a small team environment.
· Resilient and determined, with some degree of entrepreneurial flair.
· Commitment – working under pressure and meeting deadlines is a key part of the function.
· Good ambassador for a multi-national organisation, with high standard of personal and business ethics.
Overall property management, starting from design, ending with PR and marketing activities.
General manager of the company.
Specific sector experience:
Office property/asset management.
English – advanced level.