List of vacancies
- Generation and implementation of ideas for developing business in line with shareholder’s action strategy, and involvement in renewal and adjustment of the strategy;
- Building effective relations with Russian and international partners;
- Exploration and creation new investment opportunities;
- Leadership, transaction process management, including risk analysis and structuring;
- Effective management of the investment team: prioritising, transactions supervising, and monitoring of results;
- Development of team members;
- Active involvement in building a highly efficient organisation based on a high performance culture;
- set up strategy for the company’s growth
- all stages of fundraising
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 5 years’ management experience;
- More than 9 years’ experience in direct investment funds or investment banks or CRE;
- List of successful M&A deals, IPOs, asset restructuring and other specific achievements.
- An MBA and experience in CRE are advantages.
- High efficiency and ability to handle stress;
- Result-oriented and able to achieve results on a tight schedule and also multitask;
- Creativity, strong leadership skills, readiness to shoulder responsibility;
- Experience in tackling challenges, and excellent project organisation and planning skills;
- Fluent English.
• Investment analysis;
• Making presentations for fundraising and investor relations purposes.
Reporting: to Investment Director.
Candidate requirements include:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in financial analysis and modelling (DCF)
• High level skills in transactions related modeling and financial analysis is a must; leasing income analysis and equity raising experience – preferable
• Fluent English preferred, upper-intermediate is a minimum expectation
• Computer literate with strong Excel skill
• Self-directed with attention to details, team player.
Base: Moscow (preferred) or London
Employer: an FCA regulated UK investment company, specializing in real estate development across England. Current portfolio consists of 25+ projects across 20 cities in England with the overall Gross Development Value (GDV) of over £600 M.
- Financial Reporting
• Preparation of management accounts reports
• Preparation of quarterly presentations for Directors on Group financial position
- Treasurer Responsibilities
• Monitoring of Group liquidity, planning of payments, coordination / approval of division and project budgets
• Reporting to debt providers, investors, agents
- Development projects Budgeting
• Compilation and plan / fact monitoring of real estate development projects budgets
• Analysis of historical portfolio profitability
• Management fee / success fee / agent commissions calculation
- Planning & Budgeting
• Preparation of annual business plan and budget, plan / fact monitoring, quarterly updates
• Assist in financing and/or refinancing.
• Other ad-hock tasks required by management.
Knowledge and Skill:
Bachelor/Master degrees in related specialty.
We are looking for an individual with a high level of discipline and capable of taking initiative.
Min. 5 years’ experience in finance and management accounting, experience with an established real estate investment company highly preferred.
- Computer Skills:
Excel (advanced) / SAP (optional)
English, Russian a plus
Attractive remuneration provided